Leadhub – San Antonio, TX
Leadhub’s digital marketing team seeks a talented web designer to create clean, modern and responsive websites for our clients. In addition to an impressive design portfolio, the designer should have a deep understanding of how design influences website visitor behavior.
Our ideal candidate is motivated to create innovative solutions and flourish in a collaborative team environment. A successful candidate will be able to translate high-level requirements into striking, functional designs, and stay up-to-date with the latest design trends.
Leadhub is a San Antonio-based SEO, Digital Marketing and Web Design company passionately dedicated to helping local and national companies be findable.
- Conceptualize original, modern, clean and responsive designs for our roster of clients
- Build interactive prototypes for web applications (websites, landing pages)
- Create user-centered designs by considering market analysis, customer feedback and usability findings
- Adapt existing designs to different sizes, layouts or variations for implementation
- Analyze user experience problems and create design solutions that meet business goals
- Provide accurate estimates of time needed for updates and requests
- Participate in brainstorming/kickoff meetings
- Ability to execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to the Development Team for implementation
- Explain work in a professional manner in both client presentations and internal meetings
- Keep files organized and backed up with documentation when necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, marketing, communications or other related fields AND/OR 3+ years of UI/UX and visual design in a corporate or agency
- Demonstrable design skills with a strong portfolio [Required]
- Knowledge of best practices in web, UI/UX and responsive design
- Advanced experience with Adobe CC design software/Sketch App
- Strong organization, time management and communication skills
- Wireframe and prototyping experience (Invision App)
- Experience with content management systems, such as WordPress, Joomla and Drupal
- High attention to detail
- A self-starter who can conceptualize and design stunning materials with minimal direction.
- Able to take feedback constructively and iterate on designs and ideas
- Enjoys a fast paced and open team environment
- Shows integrity, has a hard work ethic, and is self-motivated and organized
- Cares about helping clients reach their goals
- Being a team player and able to work with a close-knit group of people
- Put others first
- Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks
- Outgoing, confident and comfortable with people
If you have any questions or would like to apply, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.