Founded in 2011, we pride ourselves on being agents of change with our clients’ best interest at heart. Respect, loyalty and steadfastness aren’t just buzzwords to us - it’s who we are.
What makes a Leadhubbie? While we’re all quite different, we share qualities like versatility, a willingness to try new things and a diehard dedication to what we do. We also all look awesome in black.
Are you a student, recent graduate or seasoned website-developing wizard looking for a rewarding career alongside like-minded Internet Marketers? Leadhub is looking for a hard-working, detail oriented Website Developer to join our team. An ideal candidate would have a unique eye for design and detailed experience with PHP, HTML, CSS and various content management systems (Wordpress, Drupal, ExpressionEngine and Joomla.) Leadhub is very team oriented and any potential website developer must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Interested in joining Leadhub? Click here to fill out our survey.
Leadhub is always on the lookout for talented graphic designers and developers to add to our staff. At Leadhub we believe in following the customer through the buying process. It’s one thing to bring our clients traffic, but internet marketing done right involves driving the customers to convert (leave information, make a purchase or phone call). Good design drives conversions, we’re on the lookout for solid designers looking to improve their portfolio while contributing to a great team. Interested in joining Leadhub? Click here to fill out our survey.
Digital Marketing Specialist
$35,000-$50,000/year based on experience. Through team and client collaboration, the Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for the development, management, implementation, measurement and reporting on of online marketing campaigns. Daily work will include:
• Managing and creating branded and SEO-driven content
• Building client website authority through strategic link building and local optimization
• Providing enthusiastic support to clients via phone, email and in-house meetings
• Working with the PPC and Social Media teams to assign and review any paid advertising campaigns
• Working with the Development team to ensure that client websites are optimized for search, client messaging and user experience
• Identifying opportunities for utilizing new products, services and technologies in online campaigns
• Implementation of email marketing campaigns Leadhub provides use of company computers, medical, dental and vision insurance, continued education opportunities and much more. Interested in joining Leadhub? Click here to fill out our survey.
Internet Marketing Internship
Are you a college student or recent graduate looking to gain valuable hands-on experience in the world of internet marketing? As an Internet Marketing Intern at Leadhub, you will gain exposure to the many aspects of online marketing at one of San Antonio’s top Internet Marketing and SEO companies. Interested in joining Leadhub? Click here to fill out our survey.
Graphic Design Internship
Are you a college student or recent graduate looking to gain valuable hands-on graphic design experience in the world of internet marketing? As a graphic design Intern at Leadhub, you will gain exposure to the many aspects of online marketing at one of San Antonio’s top Internet Marketing and SEO companies. Interested in joining Leadhub? Click here to fill out our survey.
Meet the Team
Clients who partner with us receive a dedicated team of Leadhubbies. Their No. 1 each day is to move the needle for their accounts. They won’t pick up your dry cleaning or give you relationship advice, but they know their online marketing.